The Following package is similar to our One Day Limited Ultrasound Seminar with a few additional perks for you.
RNNCEs believes in providing nursing education at affordable prices, because we believe nursing continuing education saves lives.
We have been fortunate enough to be able to have this course as a webinar for nearly a year now, and it has helped a lot of nurses. This course is nearly 75% off our competitors (competitors rates $49-56/CE hour on average). We have our CEs priced at an affordable rate (about $15/CE hour for this course) to keep continuing education affordable for nurses. Our instructors have been life long advocates for nursing education, and certification, and this is RNNCEs way of helping to promote that message to them.
NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE AT THIS LIMITED TIME PRICE!!!
The Material you get in this package would cover the material, and learning you would receive in an in person Limited Ultrasound Seminar. This package is: CHEAPER!!!; includes more CEs; no travel expense needed; 6 month access; and you still have Q&A available with your instructor*.
– Post Test
– Basics Of OB Ultrasound 5 Hour Webinar – 5 CE
– Assessment of Fetal Growth Module (Best Module for AFI and BPP) – 8 CE
– *Q&A That you can Schedule with your instructor. This is included, but is only available on your instructors schedule, and maybe a group study session or a 1 on 1 depending on the demand the instructor has for Q&A sessions at that time.
Learning Objectives for the 5 hour webinar series: This program provides the didactic component recommended by AWHONN (and ACNM) in the NEW Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Nurses in Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Reproductive Medicine Settings: Clinical Competencies and Education Guide.
At the conclusion of this program the participant will be able to:
• Understand the practice competencies for ultrasound use in the gynecologic and obstetric setting, including standards for practice and establishment of unit policy. • Describe indications for OB ultrasound examination.
• Understand basic principles of ultrasound physics/instrumentation: equipment keyboard and orientation.
• Define the scope of patient education specific to antepartum fetal assessment and various clinical use of obstetrical ultrasound, first, second, and third trimester.
• Review use of limited ultrasound in OB triage.
• Discuss the indications for and implications of Biophysical Profiles in evaluating and managing at-risk pregnancy.
• Discuss the role of the clinician in performing limited obstetrical ultrasound for labor and delivery triage, including presentation, fluid assessment, BPP utilization, and placenta location.
• Identify key elements of accountability and documentation specific to ultrasound implementation, evaluation, and billing. • List the components of a standard, limited and specialized obstetrical ultrasound examination.
Learning objectives for the online module: Ultrasound Assessment for Fetal Growth in High Risk Pregnancy
• Describe and demonstrate how to evaluate normal and abnormal findings relating to the amniotic fluid, placenta, and umbilical cord.
• Describe the use of Doppler in evaluating fetoplacental circulation.
• Give the criteria and demonstrate the testing of fetal well-being, including the biophysical profile.
• Describe techniques for the sonographic evaluation of high-risk pregnancies including multiple gestations.
• List and describe peri- and post-pregnancy maternal diseases and complications and be able to compare immune and non immune hydrops.
• Explain how intrauterine growth restriction is evaluated by ultrasound.
• Describe and recognize on images abnormalities that may occur with multiple pregnancies.
• Define and use related medical terminology
• Explain the Patient Privacy Rule (HIPAA) and Patient Safety Act
Please allow 1-2 Business days for processing.
By Submitting this Order you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to the following terms for your order.
IN PERSON SEMINARS and LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT:
CANCELLATIONS: Up to 21 days before the program choose: Registration fee refund minus $35 per day administrative fee or full value credit letter. Cancellation within 21 days: No monetary refund. Send a substitute or request a credit letter (minus $35/day administrative fee) which will allow you to apply fees to a future program of your choice.
If a live seminar or live virtual event cannot be held due to circumstances beyond our control (natural disaster, strike, pandemic, etc.) the refund policy above does not apply, there are no cash refunds. The seminar will be rescheduled if possible. Registrants may choose free admission to the rescheduled program, or a full credit voucher good for any future RNNCEs program. RNNCEs reserves the right to substitute qualified speaker(s) in response to emergency circumstances beyond our control.
If you cancel and your course handout has been shipped to you for a Live Virtual Conference already, an additional fee of $50 will be applied. This can be refunded upon the Hand Outs return to RNNCEs, or you may keep the Handout for the $50 fee.
WEBINAR and/or HOMESTUDY LEARNING CUSTOMERS:
There will be NO REFUNDS for those that purchase these types of products. For a webinar series of Homestudy you have 1 year from your purchase date to complete the course. Webinar and Home Study Courses do not have a refund ability once you begin the course (log into the webinar or download a self-study/open the textbook), but you may request an extension to complete the course.
Additional CE Certificate:
With the completion of your course from RNNCEs you will receive a CE Certificate. If for any reason you need another CE Certificate resent because of misplacing it, there is an additional Fee. The additional Fee is $30/CE Certificate. This fee is only for those certificates that need to be resent, you will receive your original at the end of your course completion.